Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello new blog!!

Yea! I am an official new blogger. I have always wanted on online place to share my heart. Now i can feel like a professional. This should be fun. I am excited to scribble my thoughts down here. I doubt I will be one of those crazy super intellectual overthinker types. I really have no interest in rating books or judging local artists. Just basically share my life....as real as I can. So, if you stumble upon this please do not read too critically into my shallow thoughts and feelings. I am just doing life the best i can. Just trusting God to produce in me His character. It will happen in a variety of ways I am sure and maybe this will be the perfect place for me to watch it happen. Life is Good. I gotta live it real.

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited you're a blogger now. I can't wait to read up on your life more regularly than your husband's annual post-Christmas letter. :)

I love to comment, so you'll see more from me!

XOXOX
Katie