Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am trying....

This week has been challenging. One of my co-workers told me I was cynical. Could i disagree? No, instead i just cried. Yeah, that is always good for the work relationship. Especially when the co-worker is a fella. They really like that crying scene. Makes for a comfortable dynamic. UGH. So, i guess my attempt at a new attitude is very timely. Seems I am not the only one noticing my lack of enthusiasm about all the goodness that surrounds me. This is truly sad to me. I hate the idea that others notice my less then optimistic spirit. I can't manufacture it though. That is not going to happen. I must really wait on the Lord to transform me from the inside out. I keep yielding this yuck to Him. I think I am in process. Just wish it would happen a little faster. Ahhh...life. The ups and downs. The tears with your co-workers. Makes for a good story and probably even a more transparent working relationship, right?

No comments: