Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Spring!!

I love spring. I have been anticipating its arrival for weeks. So, when my pear tree out back begin to morph from the sleeping skeleton of branches to life breathing buds of spring....i had to capture the moments. I have a fun camera and a secret passion for photography. I am completely unskilled but I love to capture moments with my camera.
Plus...I just found this photo swapping program on my zoom browser and thought I should try to put it altogether. This is my "Hello Spring Montage!" I pray you are enjoying the season as well!

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I thought those pictures were from the internet...I'm so impressed that YOU took them! I'm even more impressed that you did it purposefully...4 times to create a sequence. Look at you, all excited about spring!