Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's!!


Today marks the 19th anniversary of my blessed wedding day to this handsome fella!! Can you believe it? 19 years of wedded bliss?
We have come a long way, baby!
19 years ago we were just kids graduating from college and starting our life as a married couple. If I had a scanner I would put in one of those pictures from days gone by.....when my bangs were tall and my waist was small and my butt didn't drag on the floor and my eyes didn't wrinkle and my chin didn't wobble and my chest was in it's proper place. (If I put this to music it could be a children's ditty!) Anyhow...that was then and this is now. We are maturing and growing and loving being parents to three sweet children. Life has brought its ups and downs but there is no one I would rather spend my life with then this sweet man after God's own heart. My life is blessed because of you, my April fool!


No comments: