Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Business time....

Ok friends...this video link is one that I find completely and utterly hilarious! I will confess it is probably not that funny to anyone who has not been married for over 15 years. So be warned.

We made the mistake of showing it to our lifegroup friends and several of them are newlyweds. I thought they looked a little saddened and disgusted by the complete disregard of romance and sincerity. I had to giggle inside and say a little, "just you wait...you will see how funny this is in just a short little decade and a couple of kids later..." Instead, I tried to stifle my instinct and act a little put out by the irreverence of the whole thing.

All to say, this one is real life funny to me. If you need a little giggle give it a shot. Let me know what you think. If the link doesn't work just look up flight of the conchords on youtube. It's under Business time. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

2 comments:

April said...

I am laughing! I have tears on my cheeks! I am wearing boxers and a T-shirt I got at a team building exercise 11 years ago! I am NOT kidding! Oh, man! I'm gonna be singing that all day. That was hilarious.

The Maid said...

I can't stand to "do business" with a man only in socks. I mean my husband only in his socks. Darn it. That didn't come out right. Really, I only do business with him.

:) The maid