Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Birthday boy...

This is the man of my dreams celebrating his 42 birthday. If you look closely at the special shirt I got him you will read the word "adorkable." I love this sentiment. It fits him to a tee. Look at the little guy on there.....he is even wearing the same glasses!!



I laughed so hard when I saw this because my sweet husband has always been a self-proclaimed dork. He is an engineer by trade. He is the guy that in college worked as a tudor for the math department. He knows far too much about computers and control systems. He all but has a pocket protector!!

The dear thing about him is he can laugh at himself. He has worn this shirt proudly and without any hesitation! He is setting such a great example for our kids by being himself and being proud of it. I love this about him!! This is why he so adorkable to me!!

No comments: